Are You Tired of Your IT Guy
Talking to You Like You're STUPID?
When you need help with computer problems or tech support, do you get double-talk and confusing jargon, instead of straight talk and simple answers? Is your IT gal or guy a part-time amateur... or worse, an overbooked professional who treats Your Business like an afterthought, fitting you in between their "real" customers?
You're smart enough to have started a business and built it up to where it is now. You know that EVERY business, large and small, depends on technology, and you know you need qualified, affordable tech support. But, just because you're not a major corporation, have you found yourself:
- Dealing with long delays, forgotten appointments or missed deadlines?
- Getting doubletalk and excuses instead of simple explanations in plain language?
- Paying for "fixes" that don't seem to actually fix the problem?
- Having to start from scratch when a problem that actually was fixed happens again?
- Not getting a detailed explanation of what fixed the problem, so you can avoid the "Groundhog's Day" situation of paying for the same solution over, and over... and over again?
You may have just accepted this treatment as "the best Small Business tech support you can get" -- happy to have any support at all, whether it's from a clever college kid, a tech-savvy friend, or a pro who fits you in whenever they can "get around to it".
Your Business is NOT a hobby -- Your IT Guy's Business SHOULDN'T BE EITHER!
Face it: you're in business to be successful, and technology is a major part of your ability to thrive and prosper.
You deserve quality, professional tech support. Being a "Small" business shouldn't mean being treated like you're small time. Stop tolerating service from people who are unqualified, unprepared or unconcerned.
- Do you get service from an experience professional with nearly 20 years experience supporting major Wall Street firms and private enterprises?
- Are your technology issues assigned an incident number and tracked from first report to final resolution in a Help Desk system?
- Do you receive a written status report when the work is done describing, in detail, exactly what was done to fix the problem?
- Does your IT guy's web site provide Live Chat function, where you can talk to a qualified technician through your web browser?
- Does your IT guy provide 24/7 monitoring of your critical computers - for FREE??!!!